Watch Tiger Woods Interview: His Infidelity and State of Game at the 2010 Masters

Will Tiger play in the 2010 Masters?

The controversial golf-star Tiger Woods speaks out with Golf Channel's Kelly Tilghmann and ESPN's Tom Rinaldi in Florida on Sunday in a 5-minute interview regarding the state of his game, his time away from golf and how this ordeal has changed his life.

Below is an excerpt from The Golf Channel's interview:

On the depth of his infidelity - Woods: "Well, just one is enough. Um, and obviously that wasn't the case, and I've made my mistakes. And as I've said, I've hurt so many people, and so many people I have to make an amends to, and that's living a life of amends."

On what happened the day of the car accident - Woods: "Well you know it's all in the police report. Beyond that everything's between Elin and myself and that's private."

On what his measure of success will be at the Masters - Woods: "Well, playing is one thing. I'm excited to get back and play, I'm excited to get to see the guys again. I really miss a lot of my friends out there. I miss competing. But still, I still have a lot more treatment to do, and just because I'm playing, doesn't mean I'm gonna stop going to treatment."

More details as you watch Tiger Woods interview on his infidelity and 2010 Masters Golf Tournament state of game conducted on Sunday.